The Fossil Power Generation Division offers highly efficient products and solutions for power generation based on fossil fuels. They range from individual gas and steam turbines and generators to turnkey power plants. With further growth plans, the Fossil Power Generation Division which located in Cilegon is now actively seeking to high potential, competent, active and experienced professionals to join as:
Senior Configuration Specialist / Technical Specialist
Cilegon (Banten) - Cilegon
Cilegon (Banten) - Cilegon
- Create and update parts and BOM data for components to start the manufacturing process for New Apparatus business. Check existing data for correctness and release them for production.
- Clarify customer specific requirements and design changes with engineering departments and manufacturing shops. Update affected components within the order specific BOM and ensure the accurate change service and correct unit specific as built documentation.
- Create and update configuration records for products along the whole life cycle including all parts data additionally required for the service business on the installed fleet.
- Define and recommend spare parts for service business and provide the required identifier in the unit specific configuration. Update the data along the whole life cycle of the unit.
- Check product data and structures against the specific requirements resulting from the License and or Joint Venture contracts. Clarify open questions with engineering and project management and release product data for the know-how transfer to the Licensees and Joint Venture partners. Prepare and monitor the change service for the documents until contract fulfillment.
- Ongoing support of optimization of product master data processes to ensure rationalization potential and to increase productivity.
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable university
- Have specific in house knowledge about products, processes, and organizational structure
- Have experiences in the same position least 2 years at the industry similar to Siemens
- Have experience in order execution processes
- Have specific SAP experience in master data and change management processes (parts data and structures)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Good problem solving and analytical skill
- Good initiative and organizational skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon
Send to 9333